Skill Up And Become A Pro At Bridal, Fashion & Beauty Makeup
T ake the right step into the world of beauty with our exclusive pro course guided by makeup maven Pooja Chudasama.
Fine-tune your glamour quotient with extensive training in the nuances of modern-day makeup artistry. Master the theory, tools, techniques, and products that help you craft looks to meet any challenge – in-salon or on-site.
From the fundamentals to advanced concepts, this extensive training program for aspiring makeup artists is a one-of-a-kind platform to seal your success in the professional makeup space.
Designed to lead your professional knowledge and skills from the basics of beauty to advanced makeup, Makeup Pro gives you access to enriching classroom sessions as well as action-packed training modules to get a feel for real-world skills.
Learn how to market your talent and stay competitive through impactful portfolio building as well as collaborative efforts involving related professionals like photographers.
DURATION / TIMINGS
4 Weeks / 5 Days a Week
Theory – Demo – Practical
Time: 9 AM – 12 PM OR 2 PM – 5 PM
12 Students : 1 Teacher
A passion and respect for the art of Makeup. Dedication to learn and develop through practice.
What are we offering you?
✔ 0% EMI Facility
✔ Loan approval in 60 minutes
✔ 100% Job Assistance
✔ Certificate by Pooja Chudasama
✔ 1 month | 5 days a week
✔ Training in 5 languages: Hindi, English, Marathi, Gujarati & Swahili
✔ Makeup Brushes & tool Kit
✔ Makeup Products Included
✔ Course books included
✔ Demo – Theory – Practical
✔ Photo with Pooja Chudasama
What Will You Learn?
- Skin analysis, face shapes, and skin tones
- Introduction to vital tools and products for professional MUAs
- Understanding face charts and designing bespoke looks on paper
- Skin prep and cleansing procedures
- Hygiene and safety
- Understanding the color wheel
- Ideating, creating, and executing bespoke makeup looks
- Highlighting, shading, bronzing and using blushers
- Lip contouring and other techniques for the perfect pout
- Applying and blending a variety of eye shadows, liners, and lashes
- Eyebrow shaping and filling
- Consultation techniques
- Contouring and photographic finishes
- Bridal, fashion, editorial, and pop art makeup
Akshata Nagre — Akshata Nagre"I decided to learn about hair after working as a makeup artist for some time. When I entered the academy it had a different vibe. I was attracted to it, and I immediately decided to enroll. I'm really glad I chose this academy to further my education because the quality of teaching is excellent. The courses taught me more than just hair; they taught me discipline, management skills, and most importantly, morals and ethics."