Secrets of Cutting
Mastering the cornerstones of hairdressing
Do you have at least 2 years of experience in hairdressing and want to improve your cutting skills?
This 3-day crash course will help you not only perfect your haircutting techniques but also master them so that you can create custom looks for your clients.
At-salon or on-set, the right set of advanced skills will always give you the advantage of efficiency and versatility.
Train your eyes to be aware of all approaches involving color fading and blending corners.
Learn the key phases that will take you from classic shapes into the modern-fashioned work of the recherché side of hairdressing.
DURATION / TIMINGS
Theory – Demo – Practical
Time: 2 – 6 PM
8 Students : 1 Teacher
Entry Level Cutting Knowledge
✔ 0% EMI Facility
✔ Loan approval in 60 min
✔ Certificate by Vipul Chudasama
✔ 1 Week | 5 days a week
✔ Products Included
✔ Coursebook included
✔ Models included
✔ Demo – Theory – Practical
✔ Photo with Aniket Jadhav
- Key consultation techniques
- Personalization of haircuts and styling as per client needs
- Understanding the geometry of hair design and designing cuts on paper
- Confidence in imagining and executing innovative hair designs
- Styling and finishing techniques
- Language and philosophy of hairdressing fundamentals
- Variations in line, length, graduation, and layering techniques
- Importance of precision in outlines, shapes, and fades
- Understand face shape and hair type to choose appropriate cuts
- Combining shapes and techniques
Sahil Jadhav — Sahil JadhavAt VC Academy in Mumbai, India, I had the opportunity to explore different aspects of business and entrepreneurship. It was an invaluable experience that I'm thankful for. It can be difficult to start over from scratch, but sometimes it's necessary to progress in our careers. I've been cutting hair for a long time, almost 10 years, but I had never done any professional programs or courses. It made me realize that every hairdresser should do a course like this at some point to stay updated on the latest trends and techniques. So don't be afraid to start again from the beginning - you might just end up liking your new story better!