Skill up Bridal, Fashion & Beauty Makeup
OverviewA Take the right step into the world of beauty with our exclusive pro course guided by makeup maven Pooja Chudasama.
Fine-tune your glamour quotient with thorough training in the nuances of modern-day makeup artistry. Master the theory, tools, techniques, and products that help you craft a multitude of looks to meet any challenge – in-salon or on-site.
From the fundamentals to advanced concepts, this extensive training program for aspiring makeup geniuses is a one-of-a-kind platform to seal your success in the professional makeup space.
Designed to lead your professional knowledge and skills from the basics of beauty to advanced makeup artists, the course gives you access to enriching classroom sessions as well as action-packed training modules to get a feel of real world skills.
Also, learn how to market your talent and stay competitive through impactful portfolio building as well as collaborative efforts involving related professionals like photographers.– Pooja Chudasama
4 weeks / 5 Days a Week
Theory – Demo – Practical
Time: 9 AM – 12 PM OR 2 PM – 5 PM
12 Students : 1 Teacher
A passion and respect for the art of Makeup. Dedication to learn and develop through practice.
What are we offering you?
✔ 0% EMI Facility
✔ Loan approval in 60 min
✔ 100% Job Assistant
✔ Certificate by Pooja Chudasama
✔ 1 month | 5 days a week
✔ Makeup Brushes & tool Kit
✔ Makeup Products Included
✔ Course books included
✔ Demo – Theory – Practical
✔ Photo with Pooja Chudasama
- Skin analysis, face shapes, and skin tones.
- Introduction to vital tools and products for professional MUAs.
- Understanding face charts and designing bespoke looks on paper.
- Skin prep and cleansing procedures.
- Hygiene and safety.
- Understanding the color wheel.
- Ideating, creating, and executing bespoke makeup looks.
- Highlighting, shading, bronzing and using blushers.
- Lip contouring and other techniques for the perfect pout.
- Applying and blending a variety of eye shadows, liners, and lashes.
- Eyebrow shaping and filling.
- Consultation techniques.
- Contouring and photographic finishes.
- Bridal, fashion, editorial, and pop art makeup.
MASOOMA — NEW AGE SALON INDIA MAGAZINEAs a young stylist, Vipul was always interested in books on the science of hair and beauty and constantly looked for ways to expand and enrich his understanding of the art of hair. He valued good education and training and still does so. This is also reflected in the fact that he started an academy and is passionate about sharing his learning and skills with the aspirants.We have seen him grow and create a niche for himself in the industry that is enviable in such a short span of time.New Age Salon magazine has had few industry faces on its FRONT COVER and one of the earlier one was Vipul.