The Essential Foundations & Advance Introduction to Hairdressing
A stepping stone to begin your journey in the hairstyling industry.
A mentor who will guide you to an exemplary career. A course that covers the core of hairdressing, taught by experienced educators.
You will be assessed at regular intervals on your progress with theoretical and practical assignments. A place where your acquired education makes you a hairdresser to be reckoned with.
DURATION / TIMINGS
12 Weeks ( 5 Days a Week )
Theory – Demo – Practical
Time: 9 AM – 1 PM OR 2 PM – 6 PM
Days: Monday – Friday
8 – 10 Students
Dedication to learn and develop through practice.
What are we offering you?
✔ 0% EMI Facility
✔ Loan approval in 60 min
✔ 100% Job Assistant
✔ Basic to Advance Course
✔ Certificate by Vipul Chudasama
✔ 3 months | 5 days a week
✔ Tool Kit Included
✔ Products Included
✔ Course books included
✔ Demo – Theory – Practical
✔ Photo with Vipul Chudasama
This Program Will Introduce you to the Fundamentals
- Vipul Chudasama’s Philosophy
- Hair Science & Hair History
- Assessing Head Shape & Bone Structure
- Client Care and Consultation Technique
- Technical Theories & the Communication Process
- Suitability and Proportions
- Universal Way Cutting Principle Lecture
- Lines, Layers, and Graduation
- Hair Cutting Techniques for Women and Men
- Color Wheels & Charts and Formulas
- Expand Your Product Knowledge
- Key Consultation Techniques
- Combining & Free-hand Techniques
- Scissors & Clipper Over Comb
- Advanced Haircutting Techniques
- Latest Trending Color Techniques
- Personal Growth
Passion and Respect for the Art of Hairdressing
Dhara Lodhiya — Dhara LodhiyaI received my education in hair and makeup at Vipul Chudasama Academy, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The VC Academy not only delivers on its promises, but it also provides an excellent education in hair and makeup. I transitioned from being a fresher to a confident hairdresser, and it has been a long journey. However, it was worth it because I was guided and motivated by the most humble educators, Mr. Aniket Jadhav and Mr. Vipul Chudasama. My VCA education has not only taught me how to be a professional but also instilled manners and etiquette - from how to handle different types of situations and to make sure the client leaves with a smile. This was an invaluable experience - I know my future looks bright because of the strong foundation that VCA has given me.